Aluminum – the most common metal in the Earth’s crust. This material has a very versatile properties which are often used in both industrial and construction sectors. An example of this – widely used aluminum gates, fences, hand railings and other home interior or exterior details.
Wouldn’t it be great that the experts in their field would take care of your current aluminum? Then contact us! UAB ‘VIDALSTA’ will ensure that aluminum is welded particularly with high quality and would meet all your requirements.
Aluminum welding is carried out very often. The popularity of this metal is perfectly understandable. After all, it has the following features:
- Low weight. Aluminum is about 3 times lighter than steel. For this reason, it is particularly widely used in various industrial fields, even in foil making.
- The electrical and thermal conductivity. Even though welding is a challenging job, the welding of this metal is easier than of other similar materials. This is because the aluminum has an excellent electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Resistance to corrosion. Nowadays, you will see aluminum gates, fences, stair hand railings or other household details in many places. One of the reasons for the popularity of this metal – a high degree of resistance to corrosion.
- Easy machine processing. This metal can be easily processed in various machine ways, such as welding, cutting, milling, stamping and others. Aluminum welding is carried out by the experts in this field, so you can enjoy a durable result.
Aluminum welding techniques
Aluminum welding – a work, requiring a lot of thoroughness and diligence. Therefore, it must be performed only by professionals. There are distinguished three types of aluminum welding:
- Welding with semiautomatic. It is one of the easiest ways to weld aluminum. Welding with semiautomatic is often used when it is necessary to weld different sizes of sheets or plates. However, small and requiring precision parts are quite difficult to weld in this way.
- Aluminum welding with electrodes. This type of welding is much more complicated than aluminum welding with semiautomatic. If you want the product produced from aluminum would be with beautiful seams this method is not very suitable.
- TIG welding. This method requires special equipment and a professional welder. This type of welding is often chosen when it is necessary to weld extremely small, requiring a lot of thoroughness details.
Metal processing services
The company UAB ‘VIDALSTA’ will perform aluminum welding very carefully and with high quality. Besides aluminum welding, we also provide services of welding and cutting of other metals which will meet each customer’s expectations.
We can offer our services both for Lithuanian and foreign customers. Quality, reliability and durability – our visiting card.